This is the official website for the
Southeastern Psychological Association (SEPA).
SEPA is a regional psychological
association affiliated with the American Psychological Association (APA).
A big THANK YOU to the sponsors and exhibitors of the 63rd Annual Meeting !!
- American Psychological Association
- Association Book Exhibit
- Austin Peay State University
- Biofeedback Resources International
- BioPac Systems, Inc.
- Clayton State University
- Delta State University
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Georgia School of Professional Psychology
- Lee University Graduate Programs in Counseling
- Marietta College
- Mercer University College of Health Professions
- MHM Service, Inc.
- NOVA Southeastern University
- Richmont Graduate University
- Southern Adventist University
- Psi Chi - International Honor Society in Psychology
- U.S. Army Medicine Civilian Corps
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Modern Psychological Studies
- Veteran of Affairs’ Mental Health Services