This is the official website for the
Southeastern Psychological Association (SEPA).
SEPA is a regional psychological
association affiliated with the American Psychological Association (APA).
Join us for the 61st Annual Meeting in beautiful Hilton Head!
March 18 - 21, 2015
Opening Night Reception Sponsor
Annual Meeting Online Registration is now closed - Only on-site registration is available at this time.
2015 Tentative Convention Schedule (PDF) - Updated January 22, 2015
SEPA welcomes you to The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa March 18th – March 21st , 2015. Be inspired at our 61st Annual Meeting while also nourishing your soul on the sandy beaches of Hilton Head, South Carolina. Program highlights include the following:
- Deborah Best, Wake Forest University - Culture and the Socialization of Gender
- Steve Kass, University of West Florida - Driver Attention: Findings and Future Directions
- Scott Lilienfeld, Emory University - Lies My Psychology Teacher Told Me: The Myths of Popular and Academic Psychology
- APA 2015 Distinguished Scientist Lecturer - Marilyn Carroll, University of Minnesota - Sex and other individual differences in vulnerability to and treatment for addiction
- CEPO Invited Speaker - Dawn M. Szymanski, University of Tennessee - Heterosexism and Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Persons' Psychosocial Health
- The Society for the Teaching of Psychology's Invited Speaker - Jordan Troisi, Sewanee: The University of the South - Navigating the Life of the Mind (Together): A Scholarly Look at Pedagogy, Relationships, and the Intersection of the Two.
- Psi Chi Distinguished Lecturer - Peter Giordano, Belmont University - Identity development in college students: Can random comments change lives?
- Psi Chi Invited Speaker: Diversity Session - Tara Collins, Winthrop University - Toward a more comprehensive understanding of 'in-between' sexual orientations
- APA Academic Career Workshop
- Multiple Continuing Education Workshops